Victoria's Secret - Mango Temptation Fragrance Mist ♥

| On :
Gorgeous, Victoria's Secret is beautiful. I don't think I have come across a girl that isn't in love with this brand, from their underwear, pj's & fragrances or beauty products. There isn't a website for Victoria's Secret yet for the UK but I am sure you can buy online and have it internationally shipped but I know you can purchase them from stores near you. I can help you if your from Manchester and say there is a store in the Trafford Centre & I know there is one in London, but wait! I was walking around Superdrug to come across a small section of Victoria's Secret fragrance mists, I was in shock! I couldn't resist I had to purchase one of my favourites which is "Mango Temptation" if only they had my other favourite "Coconut Passion" I would of bought that one aswell. However "Mango Temptation" is just as beautiful.



The packaging is beautiful, luxe and truly feminine. The scent is "Mango Nectar & Hibiscus". It is a sweet scent & the mango definitely dominates the notes. I love mango so this is one of the best purchase fragrance mists that I have made in a while. You only need a few spritz maybe on your neck and wrists for a night out & you will smell absolutely gorgeous all night long. It has Aloe Vera & Chamomile which is lovely for my sensitive skin and I don't react. A touch of scent is all you need with this and these bottles last a good amount of time.

Any VS mists in your fragrance collection?


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "Victoria's Secret - Mango Temptation Fragrance Mist ♥"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9