Jordans Westbrook 0 ♥

| On :
Always wanted to own a pair of Jordans but never seen some I really liked or if I did they were most probably out of stock so I give up hunting. "Woooo!" I finally find some on my journey to the Nike store and now I own a pair of Jordans & they are gorgeous, comfy and have me written all over them. The crazy bit about it, is that these ones are actually MENS haha, don't worry I knew that when I bought them, just made sure I tried the sizes and found one that fit perfectly! I have a few Men's trainers haha, if they look good, don't look like clown feet on me and they fit then why not! Nike have really good trainers for men, so if I can snatch up a pair for my collection, then I will haha! With these being "nude", lightbone white I can get away with it looking like their for ladies but I have my secrets ahah!

These were the first signature model Jordans for Russell Westbrook who is infact a basketball player for Oklahoma City Thunder! They are sleek and simple with minimal design which I really like about them. Premium leather with exotic embossed details for that sleek touch. These Jordans are flexible, solid and good quality & infact I'm happy with this little purchase, thanks to my boyfriend!



Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "Jordans Westbrook 0 ♥"
  1. It is great to hear people pursuing their dream and becoming successful.
    HCG Treatment Chicago

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9