Fresh New Nails ♥

| On :
Nearly weekend! I don't usually do many of these posts but I adore my nails that I had done the other day by a local salon, I thought I would do completely the opposite of what I normally have and play safe. I know your probably wondering looking at the pictures how safe can you get if your nails are nude! Well.. I usually just have clear tip acrylic and then a top coat or white tip acrylic and top coat. A bit boring if you ask me so I needed switch it up a bit. I had clear tip acrylic with a DND gel on to which is a light pink colour and on my ring finger another DND gel that made the gold glitter fade. The length is alot shorter than what I would normally go for but it didn't realise how easier it is to do things at the length I have now and still have pretty nails.




Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "Fresh New Nails ♥"
  1. Gorgeous nails, such a simple look!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9