Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation & Bar of Gold Highlighter ♥

| On :
Charlotte Tilbury *love heart eyes emoji here* esecially when it comes to their products! It is actually my makeup dream to end up with a Charlotte Tilbury only makeup bag. You might know that I have a thing for highlighters & I do collect them haha & always on the hunt for a good day to night foundation. Charlotte Tilbury kindly sent me their "Magic Foundation" (£29.50) & their limited stock "Bar of Gold" (£32.00).



Firstly I want to talk about "Bar of Gold", what girl would not want to carry & say that they have a bar of gold in their handbag. There is always an excuse to wear highlighter, going out? wear highlighter, going shopping?wear highlighter, going work?wear highlighter, going sleep?wear highlighter haha. Don't sleep in makeup girls!

Charlotte Tilbury + Highlighter you know it's going to be amazing & it is. It is a small product within a small box however I can tell its going to be one of them products that will last you a very long time. I can tell because it is impressive & pigmented enough that you only need a small amount to make your highlighted areas pop! The highlighter is pretty, gold toned with a good amount of glitter. Like I said before it is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. I noticed using this on a natural makeup look & a going out look really made a difference. True love for this highlighter.



Up next the definition of magic in a glass bottle! "Magic Foundation" it describes exactly what it is on the bottle. I have had this foundation on my wish list for a good while & now I can say THANK YOU to Charlotte Tilbury for sending me such a perfect delivery. It is everything I expected it to be - Magical. The packaging for this is luxe, pretty to have anywhere on my dressing table. It is natural looking FULL coverage foundation which you wouldn't thing would be a possible combo. If you love full coverage but doesn't look like your wearing alot of makeup or layers then this is for you! It is long lasting, I even did a test of sleeping in it(which don't do ladies)to really put it to the test & woo it barely budged! A little of this product again, goes a long way abit like the Bar of Gold. The perfect combo with this foundation is her Wonderglow primer which you can read about here - WONDERGLOW review.



I apply this foundation with a buffing brush to give it glow & an even skin tone. I like applying a small amount then gradually building up with thin layers. The pigmentation and shade is perfect for my skin tone and it doesn't dry out my skin at all infact over the days I have worn this foundation it as actually helped my skin look better and feel better when wearing makeup.

Have you worn any of CT products or have any thing you would like to try?


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9