Superdrug "Detangling Brush" ♥

| On :
Knots after knots, wouldn't even have to move an inch & I'd have knots in my hair instantly! Not quite sure why but through my time it's become easier with the right hair products through to shampoo's to heat sprays. Everyone has heard of "Tangle Teezers" & "Tangle Ease" and so on.. I believe that they are good products and probably worth the pennies. However I love to save pennies when there is products out there that does the exact same thing then I'll grab that one, thank you haha!

Superdrug launched their very own "Detangle Brush", (£4.99). Short and long plastic teeth that you can use on any type of hair, any weave, any extensions & wet or dry hair. It is super versatile and easy to use. This brush does the exact same thing as the other high street detangle brushes or even better.. With my knotty hair, I have no pain, no pull and no head sore, literally glides gently through my hair, getting rid of them annoying knots & leaving my hair super soft and free.



You might think it is a little awkward to hold and brush through your hair but infact it is super easy and comfortable. Never brushed my hair so quick with such a small product! Well done Superdrug, you have definitely won the battle between tangles. If your looking for a dupe and thinking what de-tangler brush should you get, then grab your hands on this and you will be super pleased like me! This little lump of fun comes with me EVERYWHERE, my little sidekick in my handbag.

What's your favourite de-tangle brush?


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9