Holiday Trip to Jamaica ♥

| On :
Happy Birthday to me from Jamaica. You might of realised I didn't post for a good two weeks & a bit and this is the reason. I absolutely loved spending my birthday in Jamaica, couldn't ask for anything better. Turning 23 on a gorgeous Caribbean island was amazing. Was the weather hot? YES, when I say HOT I mean hot every single day even throughout the night and when thunderstorms happened! I could of took more pictures but it was that beautiful and I was doing so many things, I never thought to pull out my camera at times. Here are a few snippets of the holiday in Jamaica!

Went and experienced Dunn's River in Ocho Rios, Cannes River Falls in Kingston, went and seen the Bob Marley's House Museum along with Bob Marleys beach! Even the hotel made Bob Marley drinks with & without rum haha! There was so much to do, travelled through Fern Gully nearly everyday! Little plaza's to shop around, visited August town & Spanish town. Never ate so much mango in my life but it tasted delicious! Even tried new fruits that you don't even have in the UK, like guinep, breadfruit & jackfruit! Even nibbled on some sugar cane & drank out of many coconuts!





Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9