Topshop | RUPA Ghillie Sandal Heels ♥

| On :
A girl and their heels is true love! Especially when you find gorgeous ones like this in Topshop! "RUPA Ghillie Sandal Heels" (£50.00), I fell in love with them straight away, I even had to call my mum over in the shop to tell her about them. Love at first site & with my birthday outfit, it will complete it. Only 4' inch heels with gorgeous leather straps and lace. Front tie fastening that looks extremely elegant. It has lovely detailing and would look beautiful with any colour dress, especially white or black.



These are the shoes that have been in shops for quite a while & I'm pretty sure a lot of people love this style of shoe. It's unique, classy and just damn right' gorgeous. I purchased these in store which were £49 so not quite sure why online they are £50! So if you want to save a pound, go to your nearest Topshop haha. I will definitely be showing you my birthday dress when it arrives so keep your eyes peeled.

What your thoughts on these style of heel?

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "Topshop | RUPA Ghillie Sandal Heels ♥"
  1. Our commitment is to provide our customers the best shopping experience possible with our personalized customer service at a safe and secure environment. Original watches in Pakistan
    Watches brands in Pakistan
    Watches brands in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9