Holiday Must Pack Essentials ♥

| On :
It's holiday season, and I have an addiction packing toiletries when I go away especially beauty products! I can't wait to go away sunbathe on the beach with the sand between my toes & the breeze from the waves cooling me down (with sun lotion on of course). However when it gets to night time and it's time to get ready for something to eat, that time to get all glam with your new glowing tan. Well this year these are the products I will definitely be bringing with me.



Hoola by Benefit (£23.50), the best bronzer of all time! I've had this bronzer for at least a year and a half, still not finished. I've hit the pan but it's still going. I absolutely love this bronzer, because it doesn't give you that fake orange touch, who tans orange really? It such a gorgeous brown, on holiday I definitely don't want to be wearing foundation, letting it melt away & I want to show off my new golden brown tan so to add a little touch of makeup this bronzer is definitely one to add to your holiday wish list.

Clarins Makeup Fix Spray (£23.00) is beautiful, I know I said I wouldn't wear makeup but I wouldn't be using this spray for that purpose! It is such a hydrating and quite moisturising spray with a gorgeous floral scent! I would spray this throughout the day to keep my skin nourished & definitely cool me down because it's so refreshing!

Coconut heaven Senuous Nude Eau Toilette by Estee Lauder, this is my holiday signature scent! Beautiful light tropical fragrance, you would want to pack this away & smell gorgeous every night! Feminine, soft & ticks all boxes!

Clarins Ombre Matte Eyeshadow in Nude Pink (£19.00)! Cream to powder texture, light weight & perfect for them hot nights. The nude pink shade adds nicely to any glowing skin tone, in the corner of your eyes, under your eyes, eyelids! Perfect shade to wear anyone to make your eyes look big and bright.

Little Black Primer (£20.00) & Sumptuous Extreme (£23.00) by Estee Lauder. Little black primer can be amazing in the day if you can't live without wearing mascara (like me) by giving you a little bit of length & it is water resistant & at the night it can amplify your lashes before you apply my favourite "Sumptuous Extreme"! These two mascara work a treat together.

Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector by Clarins, light non sticky lip balm with just enough tint. Want gorrgeous soft, smooth, shiny & plump lips during your holiday? Then you must put this on your holiday wish list. On it's own or over your favourite shade of lipstick. Nude lips with glowing tanned skin is beaut!

What are your holiday beauty essentials?

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
2 comments on "Holiday Must Pack Essentials ♥"
  1. I love the benefit bronzer so so much x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoola bronzer is amazing. I always make sure I take lots of moisturiser on holiday as I find it so soothing when you have spent the day in the sun.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9