Boohoo | Hallie Chevron & Chain Ring Pack ♥

| On :
We all need some accessories in our life, I love adding a little gold touch to my outfits. Gold is all I usually wear, I'm not a silver type of girl. To buy with my birthday outfit, I purchased these beautiful "Hallie Chevron & Chain Ring" set (£5.00) from Boohoo. I love simplicity and bold statement jewellery & this is why I love this little set because it stands out by just being simple.



Boohoo jewellery is gorgeous and come in variety of colours, so if your not a gold lover like me there is silver & other shades. This set come with three rings which you can probably wear any way you want. They come in one size so I was a bit skeptical whether it would fit my fingers haha with it being one size but luckily it did wooo!

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
2 comments on "Boohoo | Hallie Chevron & Chain Ring Pack ♥"
  1. Our commitment is to provide our customers the best shopping experience possible with our personalized customer service at a safe and secure environment. Original watches in Pakistan
    Watches brands in Pakistan
    Watches brands in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9