Sensuous Nude Eau De Toilette by Estee Lauder ♥

| On :
A fragrance that I absolutely love since it launched! Beautiful, sophisticated and sensual. A sun-kissed light tropical fragrance with a hint of coconut and vanilla. Coconut and vanilla being my favourite notes in fragrances. Sensuous Nude Eau De Toilette isn't much different to the original Sensuous Nude. I'd say a little lighter & softer.



Since the first spritz, I can't get enough. It smells delicious and I like how it warms to my skin. Not over-powering or "too in your face". The coconut, vanilla and the musk give it that "tropical, beach" type of flavour to it which is my favourite bit but the other notes don't make it overly floral either. It lasts such a long time through the day, I usually spritz it on both side of my neck, my wrists & possible just a spritz on what I'm wearing to make my clothes smell just as nice as me haha!

This fragrance is actually a perfect summer scent, so I got it at the right time! Would like to say this will suit anyone and everyone, it is feminin & glowing scent that ticks all boxes in my eyes.

Sensuous Nude includes notes of; bergamot, mandarin, pepper, jasmine, lily of the valley, coconut, honey, musk, sandalwood, vanilla, amber, heliotrope and woody notes.

I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9