iRock my T-Shirt | Floral Skull & Suns Out Guns Out ♥

| On :
It's summer time nearly & times to put away them jumpers! This is a beautiful brand & they create gorgeous unisex t-shirts and vests. I was kindly sent two vests made by iRock my T-Shirt. The vests are "Floral Skull" & "Suns Out Guns Out". Extremely comfortable & light weight & hand printed. The material is super soft and flexible. I love these vests, especially with summer. The hot sun gleaming and these vests are light enough so you won't feel like the vests are sticking, irritating you and all that jazz.



Both these vests value at £14.99, really affordable and worth it. The quality of these tops are fab! Think I need to add more to the collection especially for my holidays this year!

I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9