Forever Unique | Pebbles Swim Suit ♥

| On :
Summer lovin' had me a blast! Forever Unique kindly sent me this beauiful "Pebbles" black swimsuit (£150.00). It's a beautiful one piece outfit that has unique side cut out with a very plunging neckline (my favourite bit) along with gold chain & jewel accessory. Absolutely love the style of this & how it fits. Just to mention, I'm not a model & definitely don't have the model trim so I had real guts to put pictures of me in this swimsuit haha! I really wanted to show you all the fit, the style and how it sits. Considering all the chains, the cut out, it is extremely comfortable especially the metal buckle fastening at the back feels like it's not there. The plunge neckline definitely makes your *boobies" stand out *_*! I like that you can remove the accessory because you might want to sunbathe & tan, get an awkward "chain" tan line! Super happy with this swimsuit & it will definitely be coming along in my suitcase to my holidays & joining me on the beach.



Follow @_foreverunique & check their website out for more gorgeous designs and clothing. What do you think of this swimwear?



Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9