Estee Lauder | Little Black Primer Mascara ♥

| On :
Primers for the lashes usually tend to do one thing & that helps lengthen the lashes before you apply your normal mascara but not like this wonderfulness! Estee Lauder have thought of an amazing product, created it & literally blew us away. Estee Lauder "Little Black Primer" (£20.00) is the best mascara primer that I've come across. This primer does three things, TINT, AMPLIFY AND SET!



This little primer mascara is a new holy grail of mine! Perfect & handy to have in your makeup draw, bag or even on top of your dressing table. This comes with me wherever I go. Wearing it on its own is just as good as wearing it under neath mascara!

TINT & AMPLIFY? I hear you say! Basically there as been times where I'm not feeling mascara, well a heavy amount of it anyway. I'm that type of girl that doesn't leave the house without mascara so this beautiful tube of miracles applies enough amount where it looks super natural, lengthens your lashes & gives them a little tint to them. All this makes your lashes look fab with the "mascara" look or feel. Perfect primer of mascara also, apply this first then your favourite mascara on top and it helps build the lashes length, make them look fuller, also makes the mascara last longer throughout the day.

I use this also to set my mascara afterwards like a top coat for when my lashes are long and thick enough! Estee Lauder "Little Black Primer" is the first primer that I have come across where you can use it on top of mascara to set it! I've never come across this before so it really impressed me. Applying this over your mascara, helps the mascara be more long-wearing, water resistant and helps prevent smudging & flaking (which is actually does! AMAZED).
Have you tried this little black primer? If you haven't make sure you put it on your wish list for this summer!

I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9