Estee Lauder | Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lip Pencil in "Spice" ♥

| On :
Hello lovelies, hope you all had a good weekend! Monday has been amazing, perfect time to blog! Thought I'd review some more Estee Lauder!. After all this brand is beaut. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lip Pencil in "Spice" (£17.00) is absolutely gorgeous! I've been looking for a shade like this for a long time & my friend recommended it for me to try.



It's such a gorgeous neutral nude|brown shade. The type of shade that is perfect for everyday natural makeup but make it much glam with your evening touch-up. With this type of shade, I love natural & simple eyes and then hit it with the "Spice"! Just before I start, I wear this rarely has a lip liner, but I shade in my whole lips as if it was a lipstick. I usually do that with all lip liners because they are the perfect shade & finish. Doing this, somehow it makes my lips look fuller and a bit plump.

When I say "Stay-In-Place", I mean.. STAY IN PLACE! It does not budge, flake, smudge, fade for a good 8-9 hours. Well on my lips it doesn't move even when I drink, eat, speak (alot!). The product is a miracle, stays on all day for me. It always looks as if I have freshly applied it throughout the day. It doesn't dry my lips because the pencil is quite creamy and non-drying, so it really is easy to apply because it glides on smoothly.

This lip pencil as earned a spot in my makeup bag everyday, I wear this no matter where I go, such a pretty product! This type of shade I think would suit everyone and anyone, all skin tones & all lips. Really happy that my best girl recommended this shade!

I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "Estee Lauder | Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lip Pencil in "Spice" ♥"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9