Estee Lauder | Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer ♥

| On :
I'm pretty sure I have an obsession for concealers. I have found another love, to add to my collection! I've had this one before a few years ago when I used to work for Estee Lauder & before I started blogging, so having this concealer back in my life makes me a happy girl. "Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer", does exactly what it says on the tube! It's FLAWLESS, STAYS IN PLACE & it CONCEALS any imperfections on my skin!


You may of noticed in my previous posts that I only really wear concealer when I go out doing your normal day to day things, because I like to feel different when I do go out & wear foundation for them special meals, or girls night out. It is my dark circles that really pester me, that I'm always trying to find a good concealer to hide them nasty greys haha & "Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer" (£21.50) does just the trick!

Firstly the packaging is gorgeous, I love anything that is gold! Catches my eye and looks good on my dressing table haha! Estee Lauders "Double Wear" name has had an amazing impact on the brand! Double Wear to me means; "quality, stays in place, long-wearing" & the words could go on. The best thing I love about this product is the applicator, it is very easy to apply the concealer onto the areas you want to conceal. The applicator doesn't apply too much product either so you can either blend it with a brush or your fingers. It's very good for concealing under eye circles, especially mine because it also brightens my eyes making them look more awake. The shade I use is "Warm Light" it's slightly lighter than my skin tone but I prefer it like that because it brightens up the areas like I mentioned before :)!

Considering this conceals and hides imperfections really well & with the consistency being a little on the thick side before you blend, it is very lightweight on the skin and I still feel like my skin can breathe. Overall it is such a good concealer and without a doubt this travels with me no matter where I go! It has definitely earned a spot in my makeup bag for life.

What are your thoughts on this beaut concealer?

I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "Estee Lauder | Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer ♥"
  1. I've used their skincare products and perfumes but never their makeup. I really need to give that a go this year :)

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9