Wavy Up-Do featuring TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Products ♥

| On :
I'm not one to putting my hair up. Not a massive fan of it! I'm a "always hair down" kinda girl. Different kind of day today, because TRESemmé sent me the brand new range "Perfectly (un)done". The range that creates natural looking waves and stays all day. I've always wanted to create curls/waves but sometimes the products I've used in the past just don't take effect or don't last. HOWEVER *drum roll* TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done products work extremely well.



Firstly I washed my hair with the TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Shampoo & Conditioner (£4.99), so it clean, fresh and help create my future waves. Let my hair dry natural in the towel whilst I was finishing getting ready, when my hair was a bit damp I got the "Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creating Sea Foam" (£2.70) and pressed about 2-3 pumps into the palm of my hands and just scrunched it into my hair mid-way to the ends & just evenly coated all my hair. Afterwards I grabbed the hair dryer and quickly dried it, so it was completely dry all over.

Sectioning my hair into three divide, I curled my hair using Babyliss wand. Not sure which one it is, it's been a while since I purchased them! Curling my hair in different directions because I like the "messy" curl rather than the perfect curl. After all I wanted to create more of a wave than a curl. After curling my whole head, I then used the TRESemmé Brushable Hair Spray (£2.70). Because I didn't want tight curls, I brushed through the curls to keep the bounce but let them drop quite abit to make the wave. I prefer having my hair up with these curls. I love love love these products they definitely help style your hair and these products also give you tips and tricks how to use their products without heating appliances to still create the perfect wavy look.

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
2 comments on "Wavy Up-Do featuring TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Products ♥"
  1. Your hair looks amazing oh my!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so amazing! I wish I was able to do that. Those Tresemme products look really nice also, I may have to give them a go :)

    Shannon xx | http://lotsofloveshannon.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9