Clarins Skincare | HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm - Healthy Lips in No Time ♥

| On :
Not quite sure what it is with my lips, it baffles me. I think it's the weather change in Manchester! One minute it is super hot & the next minute it's like Antarctica. The change can make my lips either chapped or insanely chapped so I need a lip balm to give me some TLC. Then this miracle come along, "Clarins HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm" (£19.00). Lip life saver in a tube, (yes, I made that up ha). An intensive lip balm that is a perfect treatment for chapped lips or just for a day to day lip balm.



The texture is spot on! Nothing worse than a sticky, runny lip balm. They describe it has a "pleasant melting texture" which is true. The lip balm feels although it melts on your lips like a butter. It is enriched with rose wax & shea butter which are the two main ingredients that helps repair them chapped lips. Straight after application my lips instantly feel hydrated, smooth & extremely soft. The best thing about this lip balm, is that my lips actually feel nourished and comfortable for a good couple of hours before I have to "top-up". Even when I want to top up they still feel supple & hydrated. My lip holy grail, it is coming with me everywhere, gym, work, shopping! My lips feel amazing, no more flaking or peeling & literally no more of that "chapped" look. I totally don't rock the chapped look haha! If you want soft, moisturised, fuller pout then get this on your lips. Another best bit about the "HydraQuench Lip Balm" is, it has a protective barrier, it helps prevent irritation, helps circulation. Three things that your lip would love you for.

What is your favourite lip balm? & Let me know if you have tried this!

I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9