Clarins Skincare | from Cleansers, Toners, Treatments, Masks & Everything Else Haul ♥

| On :
HAPPY TUESDAY! I am seriously in love with Clarins! I never thought I would love a brand so much, every time I use their products it still seems to amaze me especially their skincare range that I reviewed "Sensitive Skin Collection SOS" (click here). Since that review my skin has improved even more, no more redness, my dry skin has practically disappeared and my skin doesn't feel dehydrated anymore, feels a lot more plump and I feel that my skin is a lot more healthier and glowing! Just the best thing to have on my dressing table. I thought with my skin being a lot more better, I want to keep it that way especially with summer coming round the corner, (unfortunately it's all doom, gloom and very wet in Manchester). Clarins kindly sent me the rest of the skincare range that you would use from removing makeup, cleansing, toning, moisturing & lip balming! Here is a another haul from Clarins that I would love to show you & would love to know your thoughts about these items & especially if you have used them.



"Gentle Eye Makeup Remover" - All skin types.
"Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Shea Butter" - Dry skin.
"Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion" - Dry Skin.
"'Special' Eye Contour Balm" -Dry Skin.
"HydraQuench Cream Mask" - Specially designed for dry skin.
"Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil" - Dehydrated skin.
"HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm" - All skin types.

You can probably tell I have dry skin by the selection! Ay your skin needs what it needs and mine kept screaming that it's thirsty, dry & all sorts. I know that Clarins will put my skin back to the way it should. Thank you!

I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9