Clarins Skincare | Extra Comfort Toning Lotion ♥

| On :
It has been a long long time since I've used a toning lotion. Can't actually remember when it was, I just remember it dried out my skin & irritated me, it was terrible! Recently I thought I should try one again and add it into my skincare regime because I've been told they have a lot of benefits & in the past maybe I just found the wrong one. Well Clarins & their miracles. "Clarins Extra Comfort Toning Lotion" (£20.00) deserves a big high five. I'm so so happy with this lotion and everything it's done for my skin so far.



This toning lotion has definitely not made my skin dry, infact it has made it much more hydrated & moisturised. Feels like a new skin! The best thing I'm going to mention first is the consistency, it's almost like a creamy water texture but without the slimy and stickiness aftermath. I use a tiny drop on a cotton pad and just sweep gently all over my face. The consistency of this is so "spreadable" you don't need a lot of product.

I do love that it has that moisturising quality because with my temperamental dry skin it needs it. Most definitely keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day but also throughout the night, ready for the morning. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, moist and a hint of radiance (that I've never really experienced with other toning lotions).

Clarins Extra Comfort Toning Lotion is really soothing and gentle, so I think if you have sensitive skin it will still work wonders. The type of skin I have it can become easily irritable. It keeps my skin calm & controlled in a way. This has to be the best toning lotion I have come across and I will definitely be re-purchasing this when I eventually finish the bottle.

Ingredients: Linden, Sweet Almond, Marshmallow and Mango


I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "Clarins Skincare | Extra Comfort Toning Lotion ♥"
  1. Love this stuff :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9