Clarins Beauty & Makeup | Fix' Make-Up Spray ♥

| On :
Call me crazy but I love makeup fixing sprays! They are life-savers, ideal and addictive. When a rather Clarins large package arrived, I received the "Fix' Make-Up Spray" & it become my new favourite addition to my makeup/beauty routine. Not only does it work but it looks extremely pretty on my dressing table haha. It so happy to no longer re-apply your makeup half way through your day, when spritzin' this first thing after your application, you know it's going to stay pretty much the same later on! The sound of relieve.



Since using this spray by Clarins, I have noticed my skin feels hydrated for longer and my makeup definitely stays on better. The gorgeous slightly floral scent it gorgeous. What I do is, after applying all my makeup that I want to wear that day in the morning or whenever you put your makeup on, I simple spray it all over your face in a zig-zag type motion quite a distance away from your face and then let it soak in. Actually if you are up super early, it's a quite nice pick me up.

When I wear foundation, I love how dewy and glowing it makes your makeup look after a few sprays. I am surprised how well it keeps your makeup in place and how well it does without it making your makeup look extremely cakey. "Clarins Fix' Make-Up Spray" retails at £23. It is a bargain because it keeps your makeup on, which saves you re-applying more makeup so it is a win win! Definietly become my holy grail product & definitely a product I would re-purchase again and again. Have you tried it?

I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9