Clarins Beauty & Makeup | Concealer Stick ♥

| On :
Concealer, my one true makeup love! Don't know what I'd do without you. Concealer is a must in my makeup bag, no matter where I go it comes with me. Since not wearing foundation has much nowadays, concealer is a very good way to keep very natural but cover up them imperfections or dark circles. I wear concealer mainly to hide my grey under-eye circles! With my grey bags under my eyes I need more sleep however that is not always the case so I need a very good coverage concealer! *DRUM ROLLLLL PLEASE* "Clarins Concealer Stick" is my perfect concealer.



Usually stick concealers shout to me "hard texture, uneasy to blend, thick, drying" but Clarins amazing "Concealer Stick" is none of them! This little creation does a fabulous job especially with my dark circles! Not to mention the odd little spot now and again that needs to hide away.

The formula of this concealer is extremely creamy, very pigmented but gorgeous hydrating! I love the fact it is hydrating enough to apply under my eyes because "ain't no body got time for drying concealers" haha! With it being a "stick", it is very easy to apply, soft enough to apply it straight from the product onto the under-eye area. Simple glide and pat with your fingers or a small brush! The good thing about this concealer which I have noticed majorly, is that it does smudge, crease, cake, or fade! Literally creates an even all over smooth finish that actually reflects light leaving your under-eye for example bright and glowing.

You can touch it up throughout the day if need be, without the fear of it looking overly cakey, thick! It makes you look instantly awake & refreshed, what more would you want from a small concealer! It comes in four shades, for different skin under tones. For £19.50 it is worth it, best quality concealer I have come across in a very long time. Have you tried this concealer from Clarins?

I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "Clarins Beauty & Makeup | Concealer Stick ♥"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9