Chi Chi London | Lila Bag ♥

| On :
Chi Chi London Lila Bag is beautiful! Both my favourite colours in one! Gold & white is the perfect combination for any item! Chi Chi is a gorgeous online store that has gorgeous unique & vibrant styles. Their brand focus usually on events rather than every day style but they have it covered! The bag I received is absolutely gorgeous, the clothes I have in my wardrobe, it will go with everything!



White Box "Lila Bag" can be worn day and evening! Dress it up or dress it down. The gold detail trim makes it look simple & classy, that's what makes me love it even more with the white leather touch. The bag is a clip top fastening & opens wide so you can fit quite a decent amount inside. The chain is detachable and gold to match the trim so you can wear it different ways.

The bag itself is quite sturdy and firm & doesn't look like it would break or ruin after a little drop or a bump. Which is ideal, I have done it plenty of times before where I have bumped my bag on something and that's it, I'm on my knees picking up all my makeup off the floor *embarrassing* haha. "Chi Chi Lila Bag" (£17.99) is classic. Thanks so much Chi Chi London, it is my new favourite clutch bag & I know exactly what bag I'll be taking when I'm next out dressing up with the girls!

Chi Chi Clothing banner


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "Chi Chi London | Lila Bag ♥"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9