Blue Vanilla | Arabella Pale Pink Jumper with Chunky Zip ♥

| On :
Waking up early morning and blogging is sometimes the best way to start my day and it motivates me! Not only that waking up to a delivery from Blue Vanilla (£22.00) certainly puts a smile on my face. I adore Blue Vanilla, this online store has such beautiful, affordable items. Everything is cute about this brand from the packaging down to the clothing.



I have been eyein' this jumper up for a while, it's gorgeous! The material is soft and extremely comfortable, relaxed fit yet stylish. The detail of this jumper is simple and flattering. The chunky zip I think completes the jumper and makes it different to other jumpers. It's a fabulous jumper, gorgeous girly colour that would pretty much go with anything, jeans, shorts! & it comes in other colours too! I chose this colour because I love my nudes, light pinks and white shades so it fits perfectly with my type of style. Even though Manchester weather will be always confusing, this is the type of top I would wear when I'm unsure! It's cool enough to wear when the sun is shining a little and it's warm enough to wear when it's a bit chilly outside! Thank you Blue Vanilla, this is such a gorgeous item and really happy to be hanging this up in my wardrobe.

My previous Blue Vanilla post - Crossover Bubble Hem Top.




Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9