MAC Cosmetics | Honey Love - Lipstick ♥

| On :
HAPPY 1ST APRIL! Thinkin' about doing a lipstick of the week post! Recently I have being loving "Honey Love" by MAC Cosmetics. However today I was naughty and bought another MAC lipstick but you can see that another day *wink wink*. Honey Love is loved by many ladies. This lipstick has been linked to the famous Kylie Jenner "LIP" and many ladies have using this lipstick to match her look.



We all know how amazing MAC lippys can be! Honey Love is definitely a beige tone lipstick, I'd say with a few hints of pink. A nice add-on to my nude collection! I think most skin tones would suit this shade of lipstick and to be honest its quite versatile with any nude/pink lip liner. The pigmentation is pretty good and is very opaque, which I think covers any type of lip colour or dark patches. Can't fault a product when it has lots of pigment.

Literally glides onto your lips very smoothly considering its a matte finish. Even when I have had dry and chapped lips, it doesn't even make it more noticeable and doesn't cause anymore problems, doesn't bleed either! Matte is usually quite hard to apply but with it having a creamy texture to it, it glides on perfectly.



The lasting power is perfect because it lasts around 5-6 hours on my lips, even when drinking and eating, which is pretty surprising. Doesn't really smudge or leave any lipstick stains on cups and glasses!

I absolutely love this lipstick with a natural makeup look! Simple eyes, simple face and then simple lips however on a night out with the girls or special occasion, you can wear this with bold eyes or just that beautiful winged liner with long lashes! Actually the perfect words to describe this lipstick is "classy" or "sophisticated".



Just to let you know, I have new hair! Which I'm going to do a blog about!


I hope you love this lipstick because I sure do, you can purchase this either online on their MAC website or in your nearest store! Gotta love a nude in your lippy colletion!

I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
3 comments on "MAC Cosmetics | Honey Love - Lipstick ♥"
  1. Such a lovely colour!
    www.norawears.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek, I might have to pick this up...I'm such a nude lipstick adict! It looks so nice. x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog


    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased this very lipstick this week. I love it, such a pretty shade of nude.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9