iFlorist - Simply White Roses ♥

| On :
I've been told having flowers in your bedroom or any room brings "joy" & "happiness" to you and lifts the spirit! I received the most beautiful bouquet of white roses from iFlorist to show you lovely readers! My bedroom has that finishing touch to it now, a set of simple white roses has really made my bedroom feel more welcoming and gorgeous!

"iFlorist" is the worlds local florist! That's right you heard me, worlds "local" florist. They are able to arrange a local flower delivery anywhere in the country within just a few hours or a day of your choice! What's more lovely when you receive a bunch of flowers when your feeling down, a bit under the weather, or a "happy anniversary" or a simple "I bought you these because I love you"!



When I received this amazing rose bouquet, I was overly happy! They were still fresh, well padded and secure and smelt beautiful! They arrived in a large box and were freshly soaked in water to make sure they are looked after during there delivery journey. You can order for a delivery today, tomorrow or a day of a special occasion. Perfect bouquet!

"iFlorist" also sent me a cute message in their greeting card! Another good thing about this online florist, is that you can send a little message to that special person, occasion or even a secret admirer haha and when they open their parcel, they can have a little read!



A good size bunch! Plenty of roses and gorgeous little white flowers intertwining through to give that little added "ummmphhh" to the arrangement! Definitely a online florist store, that I will go on in the future to order my flowers for whenever and wherever the occasion! Super happy with my flowers!

As soon as they arrived, I opened the package and the wrapping. Chopped a little bit of the stem off and then got a clean vase with cold water but not freezing cold water, poured the food powder that you get with the flowers and then popped them in! They now live on my dressing table with all the other beauty thing I love & where it belongs!

Thank you iFlorist for a perfect floral delivery! Here is the link to the "simple white roses" that I received.

I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9