Clarins Beauty & Makeup | Skin Illusion Natural Radiance Foundation 1O7 Beige; Review ♥

| On :
I haven't wore foundation properly in a long long time, I have kind of changed my ways and prefer either no foundation or finding a foundation that is light and natural enough to wear everyday. My hunt for a lovely day to day foundation that is quite natural and not heavy on my skin has been a mission but.. nothing is impossible to find! Especially when Clarins sent me their gorgeous "Skin Illusion Natural Radiance Foundation"

I must admit this foundation is "perfecto" and I am really happy with it. It is exactly what I have been looking for in a light & natural foundation. Even though I am happy with not wearing foundation, wearing this does improve my confidence throughout the day, just because it isn't obvious that your wearing a face full of makeup! To be very honest with you, I've never really tried Clarins foundation before, no reason for it. However trying it for the first time has made me wonder why haven't I sooner. To be quite honest I want to try all their other foundations to compare them all together!



The foundation costs £27.50 for 30ml & it's in shade 1O7 Beige. They do have quite a variety of shades so do pop to your closest Clarins counter to get skin matched! The packaging first is beautiful and sleek! Gold is my favourite colour for packaging because it makes it look luxurious. I love the fact it comes with a pump! Not only is this very hygienic but you use less product which makes your foundation last a lot longer!



I love how easy it is to apply this foundation! I usually use a buffing type brush with any of my foundations because it is hygienic and you get a better finish and even application when using a brush. The gorgeous glowing dewy finish actually completes how much I love this foundation. Your personal choice though how you apply it, but I would say that using a brush or your fingers would give you a similar finish.

Like I mentioned before, it is a light coverage foundation but I would say you could build it up a little to Medium coverage. It definitely evens out any imperfections or discolouration without it looking obvious that you have a lot of makeup on which is super ideal if you don't like wearing heavy foundations. Love the radiance glow it gives after you finish & how smooth it makes your skin look. Definitely a dreamy foundation & my new holy grail. I also spritz'd the gorgeous Clarins Fix'Makeup Spray to prolong the makeup throughout the day and to add a touch more of refreshing dewiness!



Definitely recommend this to all my beauty readers and makeup addicts. Have you tried any other Clarins foundation or this one! Tell me what you think? Click here to view the foundation on the Clarins website.

In the picture above I am wearing;
Clarins Skin Illusion Natural Radiance Foundation; 1O7 Beige
Clarins Aquatic Treasures Summer Bronzing Compact
Clarins Fix' Makeup Spray
Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara; Black

I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "Clarins Beauty & Makeup | Skin Illusion Natural Radiance Foundation 1O7 Beige; Review ♥"
  1. I've been on the lookout for a light coverage foundation, this sounds perfect! x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9