Alien by Thierry Mugler Haul & Review featuring "Alien Eau Extraordinaire" ♥

| On :
My love Thierry Mugler fragrance "Alien" and all their other things mugler is amazing. Whenever I come near their fragrances/products excitement and happiness literally runs through my body. When I have Thierry Mugler products they come with me everywhere I go, if I'm out at the park, going to a special occasion, out with the girls maybe? It's the best.

Thierry Mugler were OH SO KIND, exceptionally kind to send me some of their collection which holds; "Alien Radiant Shower Gel", "Alien Radiant Body Cream" and the gorgeous "Alien Eau Extraodinaire" fragrance.



"Alien Eau Extraodinaire" Oh la la, it's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous floral fragrance, extremely feminine yet delicate. This fragrance has been described has a "lighter" alien of the original. Not like the toilette, it is pretty much the same fragrance but without the "roughness" of the Jasmine. It's not has powerful has Alien. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Alien but the "Extraordinaire" is just has lovely.

Tropical floral scent I would say to describe this in two words actually, warming and soft when you spritz it on. Even though it has a kick, it is very subtle when it settles on your skin/clothes. Very radiant and I will be and have been wearing this everyday. It is the type of fragrance you can wear day and night. Definitely a fragrance to keep in my handbag all the time!

Fragrance is held inside a crystal bottle inspired by a marquise-cut gem. Amazing refillable bottle, which is a BONUS! Continuously top it up.

Fragrance notes: Neroli, Bergamot Tea, Tiare flower, Cashmeran wood, White amber, Heliotrope


"Alien Radiant Shower Gel", feel like a queen whilst you bathe in this goodness. It is a gorgeous silky shower gel that is enriched with oils, quite foamy when you add a drop of water. Love how soft and smooth it feels on my skin when showering, I have used a "shower poof" and my hands and they both work well to get it foamy and to apply. The scent is just like alien, slightly lighter with it being a shower gel but the scent you smell before you wash is the same strength of scent when you rinse off and tap dry! Which is good considering most "fragrance shower gels" don't stay on long or have the same strength scent whilst washing.

Very happy with this shower gel, however because it is that beautiful. I am only using this for either special occasions or just that good day, where I am up and about, either shopping, being with the girls, especially with the boyfriend (because it's deliciously scented of course)! I just don't want to run out of it too quickly because if I could, I would use it every single day if I had unlimited amount of it. I do feel very clean after using it, so it is a win win!



After using the shower gel, the perfect combo to use after is the "Alien Radiant Body Cream". Simpy apply this luxurious oil based body cream, all over and simply smell beautiful throughout the day! Very concentrated in oils, so I feel smooth and soft all day long but with that hint of Alien! I think the jar it comes in, is perfect. It is attractive and unique!

The scent of the Radiant Body Cream is quite gentle compared to the Alien perfume, which is good because I don't really like over-powering scented moisturisers especially if I want to use a perfume. Don't get me wrong, it is fairly strong but in a good way, and warms to the skin making it a bit more subtle.

The cream is quite thick, which I love because I love a good ol' thick cream to keep me silky. Even though the feel and look of this is thick, when you massage it onto your skin, it becomes lightweight, easy to spread and very absorbent, making it easier to dress quicker and use less product.



Extremely amazed by all these products, and to be quite honest Alien is addictive! Once I smelt the fragrance, I literally fell in love with it straight away. Really impressed, so if your passing a fragrance store, be sure to have a spritz of Alien!


I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9