Quick Fix Facials | Mega Moisture Gel Mask - Dry & Thirsty Skin ♥

| On :
I'm always up for a quick fix! If my skin starts to misbehave, I need to it to start behaving quickly. I don't have time to wait around for skincare to eventually kick in, especially when it's spring and summer will be shortly arriving so I want to be able to have healthy-glowing looking skin! No dry patches here and there haha! Recently my skin needs a kick up the bum, it's somehow reacted to something or it's the confusion of the weather, I just don't know? So it's started to go really dry and tight, even certain makeup wasn't sitting right on my skin HOWEVER talking about quick fix, I was kindly sent "Quick Fix Facials | Mega Moisture Mask" for dry and thirsty skin just like mine! You can purchase this from Boots store and there is more to the range!

This facial mask, is a absolute dream. Few days of using this once a day my skin is finally getting the drink it needs. It sure must of been thirsty because it soaked up the goodness in no time!



When I was told about this product, I couldn't wait to try it! Even my skin was screaming "Ashleigh DO IT". It jumped out at me to try it. I'll mention the scent first, it's not too strong and not overly scented. Fresh with a hint of floral, it's pleasant to smell for 5-10 minutes whilst you let the mask do its job.

The texture is most definitely thick but not to the point it's gloopy and hard to smooth over your skin. Very easy to spread actually and easy to layer on until your happy. It does say apply a generous amount, so indeed I was very generous! No matter how thin or thick I applied it felt comfortable, gentle and soothing.

This mask contains a few important ingredients to help with your thirsty skin. Hyaluronic Acid which replaces the moisture and provides a good amount of hydration to the skin. Vitamin E which of course is full of anti-oxidants and lastly Marine Collagen to help the skin retain the moisture and elasticity.



It recommends that you leave it on upto 10 minutes and to use either warm cloth or warm water to remove any left overs that haven't quite soaked in. Firstly I cleanse my skin to make sure it's clean, free of any makeup or dirt and then apply a thick layer using my fingers, avoiding the eye area. I really love the freshness and soothing sensation after removing. I found my skin afterwards much more supple and hydrated, could easily tell that my skin has had a drink!! Lovely mask to have with your girls round for a pamper night! I mainly


The packaging is fabulous, fun, bright and eye-catching! The price is amazingly affordable so perfect if your friends are different skin types. For £3.33 from Boots, you can't complain! Because of the crazy packaging you can easily identify which mask targets certain skin issues. I mainly use this in the morning so my skin can have it's burst and feel hydrated throughout the day.

You can check their range on the boots website - click here. Will you try the collection or have you already tried it? Let me know what your thoughts are!

I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
2 comments on "Quick Fix Facials | Mega Moisture Gel Mask - Dry & Thirsty Skin ♥"
  1. It’s such a great post! Thank you for sharing this!
    By the way, I’m in love with your blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this
    norawears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9