MAC Cosmetics | Studio Fix Fluid Foundation ♥

| On :
Every girl has their favourite "FULL" coverage foundation, them days you want to conceal, hide or just wear it on a special occasion or a night out with the girls! MAC Cosmetics never fails to disappoint when it comes to texture, coverage and long-wearing. I have reviewed several of MAC products so it's time to add to the list.

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation is a hate it or love it type of product. There is no in-between, especially not from what I have seen on other blogs. Well I love it and I can't fault this foundation. It's a very thick liquid foundation that's packaged in a glass jar without the pump, but you can purchase that separately if you wish. I've had the pump before and I must say it does make life using this foundation a lot less messy!



The formula is definitely soft almost "silicone" based. I'd say a medium to buildable full coverage. The formula lets you even out and hide any of your imperfections and complexion. When applying it's very easy to blend considering it's quite a thick foundation. Not 100% sure but there are over 38 shades of this foundation, which sounds amazing! There is definitely a shade for everyone in the MAC world. Their foundations are split into two colour groups "NC" for yellow undertones and then "NW" for pink undertones. They have tried their hardest to match each shade perfectly to your skin.

Personally I am not a fan of perfectly MATTE foundations, I tend to stay with either dewy or semi-matte finishes so this foundation fits in perfectly in the "Semi-matte" group. It all depends on your skin type because I'm part of the "Dry" skin group it sits on my skin quite matte/dewy and lasts pretty much all day +1. If you have an oily skin type then possibly it will look more on the dewy side with a hint of matte. It still will look immaculate and stay on all day but the finish will be slightly different.

Before applying any sort of powder, bronzer or blusher, you have to let the foundation dry a little because when you applied it sits on the skin quite "tacky" before it dries.



Studio Fix Fluid is fabulous! I often use this once-three times a week depending on what I'm doing and what I look like on that day! If I know photos are going to be involved on that day then possibly might sneak a layer or two on because on pictures your skin looks flawless with this. Definitely camera friendly. I mainly use it for nights out, because it stays on so well.

Let me know your thought on this foundation, would love to know how you wear it!

I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9