LulaBlu Lingerie & Nightwear Boutique | Red 14' Set Crossover Detail Lingerie ♥

| On :
Gorgeous ladies, your in for a little lingerie treat today. Since Manchester is looking dull and grey thought I would spice it up a bit and show you this beautiful red lingerie set from "LulaBlu" Boutique! They have extremely classy lace underwear and nightwear. Perfect for a boyfriend treat or simply to wear under certain clothing and make it look unique & beautiful. When I spotter their instagram, I instantly fell in love and wanted to try it so she sent me these which was extremely kind of her.



The detail of the lace is beautiful and it shows elegance. The material doesn't irritate or feel uncomfortable when wearing. I absolutely love this and realy impressed with the quality! I would recommend that you hand-wash your items purchased from "LulaBlu" Boutique, just because you wouldn't want it to ruin in the washing machine with other clothing. The boutique is on Instagram if you wanted to a little sneak peek of their collection, just simply follow "@Lulablushop" and be amazed!



The knickers/bottoms were a bit more complicated to put due to the fact they criss-cross at the front just on the lower part of your stomach, so it was a bit tricky but ayy it's fine, I got there in the end and they looked beaut on. The bra/top was easy, it wears like a halterneck but without needed to tie it, twist it, just sits around your neck. Any size lady would look fabulous in this, it enhances your top naturally and it sits on my curves really well!



If you want to ask about any orders or prices then email them via "lulabluenquiries@hotmail.com". They also do free first class delivery so no need to hang on for ages to get your beautiful lingerie.

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9