LABOSS Woman Clothing | Grey Two-Piece Outfit ♥

| On :
Lovely ladies! I have a fab Kim Kardashian style two piece outfit to show you from "LABOSS Woman". It is a gorgeous slinky long sleeve turtle neck crop top with midi skirt for just £20. Not only that LABOSS clothing as a really good range of outfits, styles that everyone will be able to choose from and be happy with it. Her style of clothing, is sophisticated, classy, fashionable and wearable. Without a doubt I will be trying more from her online Boutique. Delivery was simple and extremely quick which is a BONUS, because I'm to excited to wait. Thanks LABOSS Women for letting me try this outfit & I must say I am extremely impressed!



Quality of this dress is perfect, it's fitted and fits around certain areas extremely well. The fabric is "Silk Jersey Stretch Fabric" so I love that I can wear an outfit like this and it "hides" them areas well, that I don't usually show off. I love how comfortable it is to move around in and fabric feels very silky and soft, no irritation. The sleeves and the skirt is ruched so it gives your body a gorgeous shape and I feel very confident wearing it.



You can look at more of her clothing LABOSS Woman range here.

Or if you want the "Grey Silk Jersey Two Piece" then here!

Simply follow her Instagram @Labossowoman, Twitter @laboss_clothing or email her for questions and orders labossclothingline@gmail.com

I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9