Kylie Jenner Nude Lip Tutorial using Maybelline Lips ♥

| On :
Kylie Jenner's lips seem to be all over the social media still and going crazy! Whether she has had lip fillers or she is very skilled at putting lip products on! However what ever she has done, is amazing because them nude lips are on point. Her lips have circled the media and everyone wants to wear nude, it's classy, sophisticated and damn right beautiful! Maybelline kindly sent me some gorgeous lip products to try and re-create the Kylie Jenner lip but the "Ashleigh Beauty" way! Little twist to it to fit my style and colour. Just to let you know the lashes featured in this blog are from "False Eyelashes" called "#DW" & they are perfect with this natural classy Kylie Jenner look! Enjoy.



I used Maybelline's Colour Sensational Lip Liner first, which I lined my lips and then coloured them in, so this shade completely covered my natural lip colour. The shade I used was "630 Velvet Beige", it is quite a mauve colour which creates depth and shape. Then dabbing my lips with tissue to take away any excess product I applied Maybelline's Colour-Stay Lipstick in "Tantalizing Taupe" which is slightly lighter than the liner to create a fuller lip, I applied this mainly to the centre of the lips, both bottom and top and rub the lips together. This is such a quick and easy way to create this look! Takes less than five minutes.



I love love love this look and I think it fits amazing with some lush lashes and a bit of bronzer/blush and it finishes it off without looking over the top or too dressed up! You can wear this lip with any sort of makeup look. Tweet me your "Nude Lip Look" and tell me what products you used because I am always up for experimenting with new nudes!

I've entered the Beauty Blogger Awards

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram' Follow my blog with Bloglovin
1 comment on "Kylie Jenner Nude Lip Tutorial using Maybelline Lips ♥"
  1. Amazing post with beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9