Blue Vanilla | Crossover Bubble Hem Top ♥

| On :
Oh laa laa! Blue Vanilla, a beautiful unique online store. It has so many beautiful items on there, truthfully I didn't know much about them but I wish I found them sooner to tell you all! Ay, there is no time like the present! Today I'm going to show you a gorgeous "Crossover Bubble Hem Top"

A gorgeous chic chiffon blouse that I could wear during day and night, casual and dress up! I love the fact it's classy and feminine with a hint of sophistication. The fabric is a sheer chiffon but not to see through where you have to wear a vest or something underneath it. To be quite honest I just wear the top on it's own, you can see a little bit of your bra if it's black, but not to the extreme where ladies would look at you like your naked haha or offend them. The crossover detail is only to the front which I love because of the fit!



Let me know if you havee purchased or seen anything you love! & Tweet me.

Check out their website! www.bluevanilla.com
Their amazing instagram - @bluevanilla_uk
Also follow their twitter -
@BlueVanillaUK
Of course can't forget their facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/BlueVanillaClothing
www.etailpr.com
Instagram - @etailPR
eTail PR twitter - @etailpr
eTail PR - https://www.facebook.com/etailPR



Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "Blue Vanilla | Crossover Bubble Hem Top ♥"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9