Nude | Pink Masque Acrylic Nails by Lucy Hoy | Room 12 Beauty Salon ♥

| On :
Evening! I must say I am extremely happy today, only because I no longer have boy hands! If your acrylic lover like me, when you go days, weeks even months without acrylic nails it sends you insane. I do not know how I have lasted this long without my nails. Addicted to gorgeous long acrylics, so I visited my lovely and most favourite salon "Room 12 Beauty Salon" & had them done, much relieve that was. I seen one picture which caught my eye on their Instagram and it was a nude acrylic and I fell in love so I had to book in ASAP to get these on!

I have had white tips, stiletto's, rhinestones, pretty much the lot! However never had "Nude/Pink Masque" on everywhere, so it was very different but in an amazing way. Natural is the way forward these days so I can get away with these being more natural than white tip acrylics, because they shout FAKE before you even seen them! Don't get me wrong I am a lover of white tip but since seeing and having these, it has made me think of a whole new world haha!




These were sculptured nails and were doing within 40-60 minutes! The atmosphere at the salon is amazing and professional, really feel pampered. These are £25, so book in! They also do lovely pamper sets aswell! What do you think?

12 Colville Drive
Bury
BL8 2DX
01617615333


Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "Nude | Pink Masque Acrylic Nails by Lucy Hoy | Room 12 Beauty Salon ♥"
  1. They look fab x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9