NIKE Roshe Run Hyperfuse QS Trainers ♥

| On :
NIKE ROSHE RUN. Nike will never disappoint, their trainers are beautiful! The good thing about these trainers they are actually mens but could be worn as unisex! So it was pretty amazing that they caught my eye but to be honest, a guy tried them on before me and I loved them on him however I thought I'd try them also but a size 5.5 and I fell in love straight away!

They are lime, pink and black with white base! It was infact the lime and white that caught my eye because they are my favourite colours but to complete the look was the pink! Lime yellow and pink is an amazing combination.



I really don't mind that these are the men's version, just made sure the size I got fit correctly and are comfy! When I say lightweight, I mean LIGHT! Can't believe how light they are to walk|train in. Cushioned of course for support and comfort but without all the excess material you usually get with normal trainers.

The best bit I also love is, the breathable mesh for ventilation and comfort! Also they are made based on the comfort when running & the speed. These can be worn with or without socks, dressed up or dressed down. Very versatile which is a BONUS, not only can I go training in these, I can also go out shopping, cinemas with these on and make it look dressy-casual.



It is a very basic shoe but with the best design and structure to make sure the feet are supported, comfy and flexible. There are so many colours and designs to choose from, you couldn't possibly have them all! Think these have made me realise I want a collection of different colours! You can never have too many trainers especially for training or going out!

I bought these from a NIKE outlet store for £55 but I think they are usually priced around £80!

Have you got a pair of Runners?

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "NIKE Roshe Run Hyperfuse QS Trainers ♥"
  1. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9