MyProtein Supplement Surprise ♥

| On :
I am so so grateful to be able to work along side "MyProtein"! Recently I have had a massive addiction and passion for fitness and I really want to work on my health, strength and shape. I have used MyProtein for quite a while so I know the in's and outs of the products and know what's best to suit my routines, my goals & achievements. This is more of a collection post for the time being so I can kick start my products and tell you all about it in a few days to a week.



During my workouts I usually do a lot of lifting and weights so I received quite a few "recovery" supplements to help repair tissue and recover the muscles after an intense workout. "Total Protein" which most of you might of heard of is just pure protein you have during or after a workout which helps the muscles and your strength! So far I am extremely happy with all these goodies and will be doing a lot more fitness posts & also many workouts and before/afters!

Let me know if you have used or using "MyProtein" and what you gained or achieved by using their supplements?

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "MyProtein Supplement Surprise ♥"
  1. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9