Topshop | Borg Lined Parka Jacket ♥

| On :
Ay, I am proud of myself, I actually own a proper jacket. Don't seem shocked because I never have bought myself a decent warm jacket before, I think this is my first ever jacket I have truly loved and it has kept me warm. I usually wear the short ones with a bit of fur on maybe? Yeah them ones, that you think look warm but infact, when you walk outside you immediately turn into an icicle. Well "Topshop" you have done a mama proud. I had my eyes on this jacket for a while, because I absolutely love the white fur and the white fur lining inside. "Borg Lined Parka Jacket" is in the SALE my ladies! Don't miss out on it, because like I said, I had my eyes on it before the sale but never ended up purchasing it, when it come to boxing day and I seen it was down to £50! I could not resist, WAHOOO! It was on its way home with me haha!



It is so warm and cosey! Literally snug as a bug in a rug! It is really good the fact that you can take the fur lining out but I haven't done that and won't be doing that because in this weather it's keeping me very toasty outside. I bought 12/14 & it is very roomy but just the right amount that you can do things in and walk about with ease. Definitely made my decisions going out in this cold weather a lot more acceptable haha!

Worth every penny, even if it was still full price! I would of still purchased it but it just happened to be in sale which is just an added BONUS!



The hood for me is the best bit! Quite large but just the way I like it, I feel snug and in my own little bubble with it up. Since I have purchased this jacket, when I have wore it I think my hood has been constantly up even when it's not raining. Just because it keeps my head warm and it looks good! Buying anything white is dangerous, it can easily get dirty or marked so I am keeping a close eye on this and look after it like it's my baby haha. The good thing about it, it's machine washable baby!

I wore this with a Khaki top & Light Acid Jeans with my favourite Air Force trainers! Definitely a casual look, what do you think of this jacket or have you bought one similar from Topshop!



I wore this with a Khaki top & Light Acid Jeans with my favourite Air Force trainers! Definitely a casual look, what do you think of this jacket or have you bought one similar from Topshop!

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9