Happy New Year | My New Year in Photos ♥

| On :
I know I am eight days late, uploading these but ay better late than never! I have been super busy and had the week off so thought I would just slowly slide in my new years photos! I had an amazing new year and literally the best start to my year than I have ever had before. I was with my close ones, my best friends and even got to see my mum & dad before they went off to their party. I decided to throw a house party this year but soon after the countdown we all decided to go out and finish the night off. I wore a gorgeous black "New Look" dress that I managed to grab in the sales, so Enjoy!





Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "Happy New Year | My New Year in Photos ♥"
  1. Lovely pictures, looks like you had a great time!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9