Dove Purely Pampering Body Cream | Happy New Year ♥

| On :
HAPPY NEW YEAR!. I know ladies and gents, I am 7 days late but thought I would give myself a little week break, so I can start fresh and motivated to begin this blogging year with a BANG! I hope you all had a lovely new years and enjoying 2O15. Well I managed to bag myself a few companies collaborations and a part-time job with Total Fitness gym with my bestest friend & fellow blogger Paige! Literally had the best new years ever and the best start to January. Finally getting back on my feet.

I shall stop waffling on and get down to business. Winter is annoying for the skin, my skin certainly hates the winter and the cold. I really have to make sure I keep on top of things and make sure I am always hydrated and moisturised, or else I get it! If some of your struggle from Eczema or just very dry skin, you know what I mean when the winter hits you! I am always on the search for a really hydrating moisturising body cream, and Dove, with it being so gentle on sensitive dry skins I thought I should try their latest body cream. "Dove Purely Pampering Body Cream" sounds delicious, with their Shea Butter & Warm Vanilla ingredients!



It is extremely nourishing and I think the "Shea Butter" plays a major part in that. I have always been a fan of Dove and their ingredients because they know exactly what to use to nourish your skin in the best way, whether you have dry skin or not. I only have to cream usually once a day with this product because it's quite rich. I'm usually one that have to re-apply continuously throughout the day depending where I am and what I'm doing. This is a life saver and a time saver. "Purely Pampering" keeps my skin nourished most of the whole day which is very very good, and now I have used it for about a month, I have noticed my skins condition improving, it doesn't feel irritated when I come out the shower and my skin feels much softer and smoother! Hallelujah it's a miracle.



It isn't thick or runny, it's actually the perfect consistency in my eyes. Lovely. It absorbs very easily in the skin when rubbed and you can't pretty much get dressed straight away rather than walking around your bedroom in your underwear wondering when it's going to sink in haha! Girl problems ay? I have done that plenty of times before in the past with previous body creams haha. The smell is gorgeous, very lightly scented, can't smell the ingredients much but I wouldn't like it if a body cream was over powering anyway!

You can purchase this pretty much anywhere that sells Dove! I am very happy and will be re-purchasing when I eventually run out. What is your winter buster?

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
2 comments on "Dove Purely Pampering Body Cream | Happy New Year ♥"
  1. Bet this smells amazing! Great review :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful even though it's light !

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9