Skagen Silver Bracelet ♥

| On :
Oh wow, Christmas is now over and hope you all had an amazing Christmas. It managed to snow in Manchester on boxing day which was a day late but ay better late than never. Literally been shopping ALL weekend. Just wanted to show you this beautiful bracelet, it is by "SKAGEN" which was bought when I went Cheshire Oaks. I fell in love with it straight away, which is quite surprising considering I love gold jewellery. However this was sort of picked out by someone and once I tried it on, it was meant for me! Never wanted something so bad especially jewellery. So someone made it happen for me!



Did you lovelies manage to brave the Boxing Day sales? Oh and I'm now purple!

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9