Maybelline theColossal GO Extreme Volum' Mascara & Waterproof Mascara ♥

| On :
Christmas time, mascara and wine! A bit of a little remix for you.. Well the lovely L'Oreal brand sent me their popular mascara which I truly appreciate especially around Christmas, it was like a early Christmas present for moi. Most of you ladies and maybe gents might of heard about the "Colossal GO Extreme Volume Mascara".. You most definitely will have because you can't miss the bright yellow chunky tube in the Maybelline section ha. They do your normal mascara(Pink) and then your waterproof(Blue)! I have used the previous Colossal Mascaras, infact many moons ago. I kept seeing this GO Extreme! advertise recently on TV promoting this mascara and it gave me an idea to review these and try them out. Of course I wasn't disappointed.



I had to do a little sneak picture with my brand spanking new iPhone 6, it had to be done! It is beautiful, anyway the MASCARAS! Much more important, are amazing. Ladies if you love your curves then you will love this mascara. This mascara both the normal and waterproof have a double-curve stem that gives much more volume to your lashes, a double boost in other words. Colossal is an obsession, especially this version.



With any mascara, even when it is amazing! I apply layers and layers. I love that voluminous, almost thick lashes! Course I know ladies out there that hate this look but ay, everyone is allowed to love what they want. This mascara lets me achieve the beautiful natural length look which is very popular at the moment but it lets me build up to the voluminous very black look that would be perfect for my new years party. Finally can throw away the fakies and whip this yellow beauty out.

The wand is plastic but thick so it is very sturdy and stable when applying which I love. I have had wands out there that carry a big brush head but a very thin wand and it wobbles everywhere! In this case the Colossal Extreme works hand in hand and makes it very easy to apply on natural lashes and even false ones. You get a lot of product so it lasts you ages in fact months before you need to get another one. With the brush being loaded with product it gives your lashes great coverage on each application.



Not unusual thing for me to say on my beauty blog, has I only post positive things but WOW I absolutely love this mascara. Maybelline actually are one of the best quality makeup brands in the drugstore world. They don't disappoint and do exactly what they advertise. For £6.99 it is a bargain for a really good mascara compared to the high street mascaras. Have you tried these?

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9