Herbal Essence Dry Shampoo | Lily Fragrance Limited Edition ♥

| On :
On the second day of December my purse gave to me "Herbal Essence" Dry Shampoo in a Lily Fragrance♫ Thought I make it a bit jolly since it is countdown to Christmas after all. Ladies have requested me to write a review about this product but also I have had a lot that told me to try it too. Just to get it out in the open, I absolutely love this dry shampoo and it's scent. It is a shame that it is limited edition because I would of repurchased this again so hopefully they relaunch if they do decide to keep it has a limited edition scent.



Herbal Essence decided to launch a "Dry Shampoo" range along with some other products. I bought "Lily" due to it being limited edition and it is an extremely beautiful fragrance to have spritzed onto your hair. Not too strong and not too weak, good amount of scent applied thoroughly through the hair.

It is gorgeous packaging, very eye catching and that is how it caught my eye to be honest, the luminous bright pink is to pretty to miss! Very easy to read the font, good spray nozzle which sprays evenly across your roots.



I simply spray it when I feel to lazy to wash my hair into the roots and massage through with my hands. Depending how my hair looks I sometimes brush it through to just even out the Dry Shampoo and make it look smooth. The results are amazing and pretty impressive. I have had super greasy hair and this does show noticeable difference and you could pass another day without the need to wash your hair. Also, I have noticed that it adds a little of volume to your hair which is nice to have.



This "Herbal Essence Dry Shampoo" is definitely a winner in my eyes. Does exactly what it says on the tin + more! Extremely happy with this and will be trying out the other scents and textures. For £2.99 it is a keeper. Let me know if you have used their new dry shampoo's.

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "Herbal Essence Dry Shampoo | Lily Fragrance Limited Edition ♥"
  1. I may have to try this. I've been using the batiste one although I fear it may be drying my hair/scalp a little too much. I definitely need to try this as i'm a huge fan of Herbal Essence as a brand. Thanks for sharing!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9