Christmas Nails Featuring Essie "Rock At The Top" Winter Lux Effects Nail Varnish ♥

| On :
Officially three days til' Christmas. I have been totally unprepared this year, it has come so quickly. It slapped me right in the face. Past few months with moving out and settling down it has flown by and we are here! Hope you have all sorted your Christmas presents and cards! I haven't oops. All over whelming so I had to treat myself to a little Christmas pre-pamper, yes I made that up ahaha. I did a review about the gorgeous Essie Winter Lux Effect nail varnishes and I thought today is the day I create something very christmassy to get me in the mood. The Essie "Rock At The Top" varnish was the perfect nail varnish to use! Thank you again L'Oreal for sending me this beauty.



I wish I was amazing at nails, because I always see on Instagram these beautiful creative nails but I just don't have the patience and the skill to go wild haha so these nails are pretty "basic" and very easy to do. I used infact "Boujour Paris" White from the French Manicure collection but you could use any white you wanted. I painted all my nails in this colour so the gold would look more intense.



To create the very gold nails, it was infact ordinary glitter! That you use in arts and crafts, just that simple. When I applied a top coat over the nail I wanted to cover in glitter, whilst wet I sprinkled the glitter over the nail into a bowl so I didn't make an absolute mess. Then with the Essie "Rock At The Top" I applied this on top to enhance it even more. Then I applied this on a random nail that just had white. Very easy to do!

Merry Christmas!

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
3 comments on "Christmas Nails Featuring Essie "Rock At The Top" Winter Lux Effects Nail Varnish ♥ "
  1. Looks so pretty and Christmassy xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty and I bet it's no nice for Christmas. x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh my~ ^ ^
    I cannot get over how gorgeous the golden colour is! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9