Essie Winter Lux Effects 2014 Collection Nail Varnish ♥

| On :
Its DECEMBER & I have these beautiful "Luxe Effect" nail varnishes by Essie which reminds me of the song by Rihanna "Shine bright like a diamond" because these are like diamonds on your finger tips! Any sparkly nail varnish around this time of season makes everything seem much more christmassy! I was kindly sent these from Essie, which I am really grateful for. I'm going to give you a mini review and swatches of them on my nails! They also look very beautiful on my dressing table because anything rose gold or gold I love! So you picked well Essie!



These type of varnishes you can have fun with and play around. Either apply it on its own and have perfect glitter nails or you can apply over any solid colour nail varnish has a top coat to add abit more umph! My nails I did "Summit Of Style" which is like a Rose Gold all over which I did the exact same on my toes!



I absolutely adore this collection. The colours are amazing and they definitely add a bit of dazzle. The two that were sent to me were "Summit of Style" (Rose Gold) & "Rock at the Top" (Yellow Gold). Using this type of nail varnish can be tricky and can be slightly awkward to apply but these Essie polishes are quite a treat. You get a amount of "glitter" when you apply each coat so if you wanted to wear it alone, you wouldn't be sat there for ages building up the effect.

Very quick to dry, very quick. Which impressed me quite a lot! I would use these as a top coat when I have a marshmallow or white base especially for christmas! How lovely would that look with these on top, definitely be singing the Christmas songs. These varnishes should be available everywhere that stocks Essie. They really transform your nails no matter what look.



Thought I would write a review first then upload some pictures hopefully very soon just so I can be a little more creative!

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9