Superdrug Haul ♥

| On :
Oh dear, it has infact been 4 days since I haven't blogged! Super sorry, my laptop ended up having a bit of a tantrum and decided to break down on me but my dad managed to sort it all out and fix it. Thank god I did not lose my blogging work and the pictures, I think I would cried because it is my life. During the time without a laptop, I decided to do a bit of a Superdrug haul, I didn't go to crazy infact but it is pretty handy that in my new apartment there is a Superdrug right below me. A bit dangerous for me but ah well.. Here are some bits and bobs I bought and a little review for you on each product that I have actually tried out!



Firstly let me mention Superdrugs "99p Face Masks". These are so amazing, the best! They had a 3for2 offer on them so I could not resist! Don't you just love them pamper nights in or pamper days with your girls? I sure do, I do them all the time. They have a range of all skin types & skin this and that, so you will find one that suits your type whether it dry, sensitive, oil, mature or even if your a man! Clay ones, yoghurt ones, exfoliating ones! You name it, they have it as a mask. I purchased the "White Chocolate Mousse Mask" - Not edible haha! "Superfruits Exfoliating Mask" which is my most favourite out them all, and smells absolutely delicious and then "Cucumber Cooling Clay Mask" only one I haven't tried yet! These are now a new addiction of mine.



Nail time, I needed a new nail file, acetone free nail varnish remover and I have been wanting a lovely pastel baby blue nail varnish for ages! Bourjois Paris nail varnishes are absolutely beautiful and they last on my nails for such a long time. I bought the colour "Ciel Mon Vernis", so light and lovely! Very pigmented in one coat so sometimes you barely need two with this nail varnish. The reason behind the "Acetone Free" nail varnish remover is because at the time I had my acrylics on but I ended up taking them off! BUT it works just has good.



Herbal Essence has brought out the "Naked" range for hair, where there is meant to be no Parabens in the products! Which is fabulous to hear because they can cause damage when in the products, however on a previous shopping occasion, I purchased the Shampoo and Conditioner along with the Dry Shampoo with this range so I will do a "Naked Haircare Review" to tell you all about them individually if you like? In this picture I got the "Herbal Essence Naked Sheer Shine Mist".. Never met anything so amazing for a long time, it does add a lovely shine to your hair! You can apply it on wet or dry hair but I always comb it through, so it is even all over.



I would love to know if you purchased any goodies recently from Superdrug! I am always excited to try new beauty products and bits if you recommend any. Speak soon chicas!

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
3 comments on "Superdrug Haul ♥"
  1. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Awesome Photos and interesting Stuff. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. :)

    Greetings Sophia xx
    M Y B L O G.
    I N S T A G R A M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That zoella Bag is so cute!! How much was it? - I really want to buy one xx

    http://isabellafleurblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9