Morning WakeUp with PaigeParis ♥

| On :
Oh why hello Saturday! You turned up rather quickly. I love saturdays, absolutely love them! Especially the morning when you have the perfect lie in! No school, no work, no NOTHING, you can just relax and take it easy. I had my gorgeous chica Paige Paris over last night for a girly pamper as you do. We woke up rather late haha, we was indeed lazy about 11am we decided to actually get up and do something. I made us some tasty sausage and egg toasties which were rather scrummy and could of easily ate another ten haha! Afterwards we thought we would use the face masks I bought from Superdrug which are 99p BUT they are the best masks ever and on offer 3for2! Every lady deserves a good pamper especially after the celebrating we have done in the new apartment. The masks are extremely fruity may I add aha, and touch up the pink theme we had going on, we poured ourselves some delicious pink strawberry milkshake, oh and that was just delightful.



Paige had the Yoghurt Smoothie & I had the Superfruits Exfoliating Mask. I love these masks, they actually make your skin feel absolutely amazing I feel. The superfruits was more of a "got to wait 15-20 minutes for it to dry" type of mask and my face did go all hard and crunchy, yummy! However Paige's smoothie was indeed a smoothie on her face, more moisturising so she didn't go as crispy as me haha! Oh I'm making these sound wonderful haha. They do the job, they smell gorgeous and I don't find they irritate on my skin! During the time, waiting for the masks to work their magic we took a few maybe 500 selfies. Oh' I managed to get it in my hair too, not quite sure how.



Waiting waiting, we took more selfies, even ones of our toes but eventually the masks were due off and the makeup back on! We meeting later on you see for another girly night. You can't get enough of them and sometimes you just need your girls to be around, it makes everything just that a'okay and little bit more special to your Saturday night!



Let me know what you love doing on your girly pamper mornings and what products you love to use! Because me and my ladies would love to try out new things!

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9