Maybelline UK - "Nude Illusion" Colour Drama Lip Pencil & Colour Elixir creating an Inspired "Kylie Jenner" Lip ♥

| On :
Happy Sunday! Hope you got your morning hot chocolates ready with your Sunday breakfasts too! I will be going on a BRUNCH today with my parents, has I am moving out to my own apartment tomorrow with my lovely friend Danu! I might put a post of my day later today if you fancy having a read haha. Take a sip of your hot chocolate, relax and read how you could get a lovely Kylie Jenner nude lip! It has been a blogger craze to achieve this look! To be honest I haven't got it spot on but it is money friendly and it is pretty much close enough. I used "Maybelline Colour Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil" and also to add a bit of shine "Colour Elixir", both in the shade "Nude Illusion"..



I absolutely love this colour, I bought it because when I did a little swatch on my hand in store I fall in love not realising by the time I got home it is a very good dupe to create the Kylie Jenner lip! I know most of you have been looking for a good match and I would say this is close enough spot on. First I used "Maybelline Colour Drama, Intense Velvet Lip Pencil", it is indeed a chunky lip pencil. You can still line your lips perfectly if you wanted to however I used this to shade in my whole lip. To get the full lip that Kylie does, I just drew over my lips by a tiny bit to make them look extra juicy haha. Oh boy is this a gorgeous finish and when it says "Intense", it means INTENSE. The pigmentation is far the best pigmentation I have seen in a long time. This is basically a lipstick in pencil form, it is wonderful. These are so comfortable to wear, I do have dry lips especially when it is now getting colder into Winter and I feel like they are moisturising on my lips considering it leaves the finish quite matte.



The only thing I need to buy is a pencil sharpener to fit these beaut in haha. You can tell in the pictures above it is becoming quite blunt now because I have been using it EVERYDAY, yes EVERYDAY. I am that in love, you would be crazy if you didn't. Ladies you don't have to put the "Colour Elixir on top because Kylie Jenner doesn't use anything else. However I can also give you a review about this too! When I'm feeling creative and happy one day I will put a little bit of the Elixir in the centre of my lips to add a bit of a 3D shine. It is quite a treat this product, on top of lip colour or without. The feathery brush feels amazing and so soft when applied, doesn't leave a slight tacky or sticky feeling after which is the biggest BONUS for me. The lipstick in gloss form I would say this is, almost feels like a liquid lip balm. However it isn't as pigmented as the lip pencil but still gives a good colour & hydrates your lips at the same time.



Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "Maybelline UK - "Nude Illusion" Colour Drama Lip Pencil & Colour Elixir creating an Inspired "Kylie Jenner" Lip ♥"
  1. I've never seen these in store but I really want to go to boots and swatch these! Such a beautiful lip combo I love it! I also did a kylie jenner inspired look on my blog using the rimmel Kate moss lipstick on 08! Xx

    www.beautiegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9