It's A Whole Lotta Maybelline ♥

| On :
Welcome October! Oh one of my favourite months, HALLOWEEN! I will be putting some halloween tutorials up keep your eyes open! Right so, you know it is hard to resist a good 3for2 at Boots! I can't walk in for one thing if not two. I have to get a good amount when this offer is on, every knows its #girlproblems. You end up having a good ol' splurge on drugstore brands, I know I do. So I walked in because I seen the lovely nude range that Maybelline have got going on so I picked up the new "Colour Sensational Lipstick in 725 Tantalizing Taupe". Then I did actually walk into a sign saying "3for2 on all Maybelline products" well oh that means I can get the matching "Colour Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil in Nude Illusion" AND the "Colour Elixir in 720 Nude Illusion"! So I thought "Right that's my three items UNTIL dun dun dun.. I seen they have brought out a primer for "Fatigue" skin, oh well that is it, that six items I need now haha. My other three items were "Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Blur", "Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in 21 Nude" and then last but not least "Dream LumiTouch Highlighter"! Oh how exciting is all of this haha, I am going to do a week of Maybelline and tell you all about each one if I love them! Look out..



Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
3 comments on "It's A Whole Lotta Maybelline ♥"
  1. The dream satin liquid is a lovely foundation, I love it for winter! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybelline products are lovely, especially their mascaras.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This nude lip combo looks so nice, think I'm going to have to treat myself to a few shades.

    lillybet90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9