Giorgio Armani - Si Eau De Parfum Perfume ♥

| On :
Sorry I haven't been blogging the past few days, been extremely busy moving into me and my friend apartment! It is super lush. I should be doing a pamper blog with me and my fellow beauty Paige Paris so you can have a look round my new pad. As you can probably see, there will be a slight change with my layout of my photography, I will try and keep it quite similar just for you lovelies.. Quick question, do I love my beauty readers? . Am I thankful for all your support? . Do I love the Giorgio Armani Sì Fragrance? ! Haha. I had a lovely L'Oreal training with my agency team & we were given this beautiful, girly fragrance "" by Giorgia Armani. I am super happy that we were all given this because it is one of my favourite fragrances, very pretty and very elegant. Scrumptious is what I'd call it! Because I don't do many reviews on fragrance, I think it is about time I do another one don't ya think!?



It is the latest and one of the best selling feminine fragrances out there in my eyes. Very unusual but gorgeous fragrance that I own now, I adore the scent and everything from the gold detail around the lid. Quite a dominant scent when you first spray but soon settles into a sweet soft fragrance. Sì is a Chypre scent, which is means it has a contrast between Citrus and Woody/Musky notes. It is a warm scent with a hint of floral but with there being Vanilla & Blackberry I can definitely smell these. Unique is written all over this bottle, I haven't quite smelt anything like it to be honest. You would use this for an occasion or nights out because of the type of scent but I can't resist so I use this everyday. When I say long-lasting I mean it is long-lasting, you may get a whole day without the need to top up like me!



It is quite hard to review a fragrance because each is to their own and fragrances are more personal than a lipstick or a blusher. However I must tell you to try this in store and even get a little sample to try throughout the day. You will not regret it at all, I love spraying this just before going to work or my girls!

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "Giorgio Armani - Si Eau De Parfum Perfume ♥"
  1. I have smelt this and it is an AMAZING scent!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9