Simple, Everyday Makeup Routine|Tutorial ♥

| On :
I thought, since I have bought a lot of L'Oreal recently thought I would co-operate it into my "Simple Everday Makeup" blog post. Less is more and I know I understand that statement haha. This look you could dress it up or keep it short and sweet for work, school, shopping, meeting your boyfriend maybe ay ay ;)!

Mostly did this blog in pictures rather than blabbing on and on, so I inserted little paragraphs on the pictures to make it just has simple as the makeup! I really hope you lovely readers are okay and sorry for a massive delay in posts! I have been a busy busy bee.



Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
5 comments on "Simple, Everyday Makeup Routine|Tutorial ♥"
  1. Really good post and a fab way of doing this kind of post! I love the look of the mascara wand...I bet it grabs your lashes really well :-)

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, thought I would do a twist on the layout for a routine. The mascara's are the best, L'Oreal never disappoint me with their products.

      Delete
  2. Really pretty look, and I love the layout of this post.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, really appreciate it xxxx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9